Made with the Hellman’s ® Real
This Hellmann’s® Real recipe was made in partnership with Unilever.
Hungry? Well I have just the thing! Try this Pepita Crusted Bronzini. This quick and easy recipe is the perfect crowd pleaser; as well as being a good way to get the kids involved with cooking in the kitchen.
This Pepita Crusted Bronzini provides a good source of protein and the delicious, rich taste of Hellmann’s® Real made with real, simple ingredients. Crusting the Bronzini with pepitas (pumpkin seeds) is a great way to add texture and boost of nutrition to a typically mild fish.
Similar recipes can be fried in oil or butter which add lots of calories and saturated fats. This recipe is baked using only a little cooking spray to help keep calories down. Not only is this recipe is also very versatile; pairing with any wild local fish will also help decrease your carbon foot print. Make sure you stick with Hellmann’s® Real made with cage-free eggs. This authentic mayonnaise is rich in Omega-3 alpha-linolenic acids (ALAs), so you can feel good about serving it to your family.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup pepitas (Pumpkin Seeds-Shell Removed)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoon parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 4-ounce bronzini fillets, skin on
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann’s® Real
- Pan spray
Now You’re Cookin’:
- Place pepitas in food processor; coarsely chop. Add lemon zest, garlic, parsley, smoked paprika, salt and pepper; pulse until crumbly.
- Arrange bronzini fillets skin side down on parchment paper lined baking sheets. Spread even layer of Hellmann’s® Real on tops of fish.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of pepita mixture over each fillet; gently press the mixture into the surface of the fish*.
- Spray fish with pan spray.
- Bake at 375°F 10 to 15 minutes, or until bronzini flakes with a fork.
*Make ahead tip: After pressing the pepita mixture into the surface of the fish. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.