Made with the Hellman’s ® Light
This Hellmann’s® Light recipe was made in partnership with Unilever.
Looking for the perfect accompaniment for your favorite soup or chili? Try these Jalapeño Jack Corn Muffins made with Hellmann’s®Light. This recipe is super simple and family friendly. These muffins are extremely moist thanks to the addition of Hellman’s® Light.
These Jalapeño Jack Corn Muffins are crunchy on the outside and moist in the inside. Hellmann’s® Light not only provides a creamy texture but it adds a source of good fats to these muffins.
Using Hellmann’s®Light means you achieve that buttery texture and flavor without using any butter. Play around with the peppers, try using diced chilis or chipotles for a smoky twist. Swapping out the cheese with a nice smoked gouda will also add an element of smokiness. Make sure you stick with Hellmann’s Light made with cage-free eggs. This authentic mayonnaise is rich in Omega-3 alpha-linolenic acids (ALAs), so you can feel good about serving it to your family.
Chef Jessica Swift, Hellmann’s® Light
What You’ll Need:
- 1-8.5oz box of your favorite corn bread mix
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, diced
- ½ c. Hellmann’s®Light Mayo
- ½ c. Milk
- ½ c. Colby Jack or Cheddar Cheese
- Cupcake liners
- Standard Muffin pan
Now You’re Cookin’:
- With a whisk, combine cornbread mix, jalapeño, mayo, milk and cheese in a bowl.
- Arrange cupcake liners in muffin pan.
- Spoon mixture into liners filling 12 muffins half way. Remember they will rise so do not over fill.
- Spray fish with pan spray.
- Bake at 375°F 15 to 20 minutes, or until muffins are golden brown.